Knitter's Pride - Karbonz - 3.5" Interchangeable Needle Tips
An account is required to purchase products from Accessories Unlimited. If you have an account, please Login now. To open an account you must apply and be approved, if you would like to apply please click here.
Notice: Existing Accessories Unlimited customers, we have moved all your information to our new web store. To login, use your email address and the password from our old site.
Special Tips are designed to produce circulars in 16" (40cm) length. Each tip measures 4" (10cm) and is to be used with cord of 8" (20cm) length
- Specially designed to produce 40cm length (cord + tips)
- To be used specially with cord length of 20cm (Product Code: 800101)
- A revolutionary product!! New-age needles made from High-Tech carbon fiber with tips in electroplated brass!
- Combination of two versatile materials – light bodied carbon fiber & sharp brass tips – is guaranteed to provide an unparalleled knitting experience!! No other knitting needle comes closer to this!!
- Carbon fiber is one of the most versatile material used in manufacture of the new generation aircraft, space ship, automobiles, etc.!!
- Shiny, smooth brass tips comes in perfect points, flawlessly tapered – Ideal for all types of yarns and for every project
- The needles have high tensile strength, are light weight with lot of flexibility
- Surface made of carbon fiber helps the stitches move smoothly on the needle!!
- Warm to touch & gentle in the hand
- The size range from US 2.5 (3.0mm) to US 10 (6.0mm) are ideal for lace knitting, sock knitting, etc.
- Customizable cord length
- Excellent for socks, and projects with high stitch counts
Note: Total length of 16'' is achieved when tips and cord are joined together.